Harcourts is committed to handling any complaints or disputes that do arise professionally, fairly and expeditiously.
Our standard in-house procedure is outlined below:
- Any client or customer who wishes to make a complaint will be referred to the manager.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response received from the manager they can make a written complaint to Highland Real Estate Group Limited (contact details below).
- Highland Real Estate Group Limited will acknowledge receipt of the complaint and commence a review, which if deemed necessary may involve discussion with all relevant parties.
- Highland Real Estate Group Limited will respond to the complainant upon completion of its review of the complaint.
- If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome Harcourts will suggest a further course of action.
Please note: Customers or clients may access the Real Estate Agents Authority's complaints process without first using our in-house procedure; and any use of Harcourts in-house procedure does not preclude a customer or client from making a complaint to the Authority.
John Petre, Manager
PO Box 202, 70 The Mall, Cromwell
Phone: 03 445 9962 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org